Information on this website may be subjected to inaccuracies or typographical errors. This website doesn’t constitute an offer to contract. Sunshine Group makes no representations whatsoever about other websites that endorse the same nature of intellectual services we offer. We exercise no exclusive control whatsoever over the content of foreign websites. We do not endorse or accept any responsibility for any other website except ours.
Without limiting the foregoing, Sunshine Group shall not be liable to you or your business for any incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages/lost or imputed profits/royalties arising out of specific agreements, goods or services provided – whether for breach of warranty or any other obligation arising therefrom or otherwise, whether liability is asserted in contract or tort(including negligence and strict product liability) and irrespective of whether we have been advised of the possibility of any such loss or damage. Each party hereby waives any claims that these exclusions deprive such party of an adequate remedy. You acknowledge that third party product and service providers may advertise their products and services on Sunshine Group making any representation or warranty regarding any third party products and services to you. However, you acknowledge and agree that at no time is Sunshine Group making any representation or warranty regarding third party product & services, nor will Sunshine Group be liable to you or any third party over claims arising from or in connection with such third party products and services. You hereby disclaim and waive any rights and claims you may have against Sunshine Group with respect to third party products and services, to the maximum extent permitted by the law.
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE FOR CUSTOMERS
We understand your concern about privacy and security of personal details. It is our ethical duty to hold your Privacy to the highest esteem. We strictly discourage & refrain from giving, leasing or selling or simply disclosing personal client information like contact forms, download requests, email lists or simple general or contact information. This Notice applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes. So you can be rest assured that all emails sent from us are designed to benefit you solely. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- ♦ To facilitate our Service;
- ♦ To provide the Service on our behalf;
- ♦ To perform Service-related services; or
- ♦ To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Privacy Specific to Our Service Processing
We reserve the right to disclose your personal identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on our Website. Sunshine Group reserves the right to modify this privacy statement any time, so please review it frequently. Any changes made to above policy will be posted here and your continued use of the site, services and/or software constitutes your agreement to be bound by such changes. The below mentioned points are important for them to consider before availing our services:
- ♦ There is a professionally qualified team working with Sunshine Group, and we have strict policies similar to maintaining complete privacy of our employees. We never share any information about our employees to any client.
- ♦ Although we have a strong policy of maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality, however at times, if we are obliged to disclose the information of a student in order to protect our integrity, we reserve complete right to do so.
- ♦ With respect to the payment process, it is completely handled by third parties. We therefore do not have any involvement in the process, and therefore no information is stored with us.
- ♦ Our commitment is to provide complete privacy and confidentiality, and at the same time, achieving maximum satisfaction among the students availing our services. We take strict actions against any of the members found mis-utilising the client’ data.
EFFECT OF NOTICE AND CHANGES TO NOTICE
- ♦ This Notice applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
- ♦ We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Notice was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
You may contact our team if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective date : 01/01/2022
Last updated : 01/01/2022
Copyright © 2022