Terms and Condition
Please Read and Review the Following License Agreement
(Before Purchasing Our Service)
This page contains the Terms and Conditions governing your use of the https://www.sunshinebuddy2u.com web Site and its services. Please read this page carefully. By submitting the enquiry form or by hiring any resource from Sunshine Group, the client agrees to accept the following terms and conditions.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you may not use this service:
- ♦ All the queries related to features/modifications/customization/payment needs to be emailed to us and get the final quote and confirmation from us. Communication through phone, regarding the features or changes, is also considered but Email acknowledgment is compulsory.
- ♦ Before starting the project, if any changes required in the features or in the tasks have to be emailed to us to get the approval and the final quotation will be sent for the same. After the project is started, any additional features or modifications requested will be at an additional cost.
- ♦ Sunshine Group will email Customer with completed jobs. Any corrections to hours worked must be received in writing within three days and any adjustments will be reflected in the following invoice.
- ♦ As per our policy, we’ll only start working after 60% of advance payment and the remaining 40% payment to be paid after the completion of the tasks.
- ♦ The product is sold on an “as-is basis” with functions/features as specified on the website and any claim stating that features/function missing or not “as expected” by the buyer or not like how it is found in other similar products/competitors will not be taken into consideration, and Sunshine Group in no way will be liable for such claims.
- ♦ The amount paid towards the services is Non-Refundable under any circumstances unless any reasonable judgment with evidence provided.
- ♦ All customization services of any magnitude will be charged accordingly and the client in no way possesses the right to claim for free customization services citing to the payment he has done initially for the actual product or for a previously agreed customization task/project/functionality.
- ♦ There is no guarantee that all product & service updates will be available at the same price. Sunshine Group reserves the right to charge a price for the product & service updates it releases according to the nature of the update.
- ♦ Sunshine Group may use your Logo to our client list and portfolio to display on our website.
- ♦ Sunshine Group is not subject to loss of information or any harm the administration may bring about you/your PC/your customers/clients or others related to you.
- ♦ Sunshine Group reserves the right to modify the above terms and conditions and pricing for our services without any prior notice to anyone.
- ♦ Sunshine Group may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
- ♦ In no event will Sunshine Group, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Sunshine Group under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Sunshine Group shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- ♦ You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sunshine Group, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
EFFECT OF NOTICE AND CHANGES TO NOTICE
- ♦ This Notice applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
- ♦ We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Notice was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
You may contact our team if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Email Address : email@example.com
Effective date : 01/01/2022
Last updated : 01/01/2022
Copyright © 2022